TRICARE and VA Health Care: Impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title TRICARE and VA Health Care: Impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
Author: Panangala, Sidath VirangaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Veterans Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-09-30
- Content Description: The 111th Congress passed, and the President signed into law, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as amended by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, and hereafter referred to as PPACA. This report addresses key questions concerning how PPACA affects the Department of Defense (DOD) TRICARE program and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) health care.
- Physical Description: 9 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' medical care
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medical care
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health insurance
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41198
- Accession or Local Control No: R41198_2010Sep30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31357