Alternative Fuels and Advanced Technology Vehicles: Issues in Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alternative Fuels and Advanced Technology Vehicles: Issues in Congress
Author: Yacobucci, Brent D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy and Environmental Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-09-22
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of current issues surrounding alternative fuels and advanced technology vehicles - issues discussed in further detail in other CRS reports referred to in each section.
- Physical Description: 20 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Electric vehicles
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alternative fuels
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Transportation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alcohol as fuel
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alternative energy sources
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40168
- Accession or Local Control No: R40168_2010Sep22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31330