To Determine a Satisfactory Course of Study in Ornamental Iron for Senior High Schools in Terms of Pupils' Interest, Home Needs, Good Design, and by an Analysis of the Field Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title To Determine a Satisfactory Course of Study in Ornamental Iron for Senior High Schools in Terms of Pupils' Interest, Home Needs, Good Design, and by an Analysis of the Field
Author: Coleman, Ralph MonroeCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Odam, G. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Blackburn, S. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1939-08
- Physical Description: vi, 56 leaves : ill.
- Content Description: This thesis is intended to address the need for ornamental iron classes at the senior high school level.
- Keyword: school
- Keyword: iron
- Keyword: designs
- Keyword: ornamental
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Metal-work -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Keyword: need
- Place Name: United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Coleman, Ralph Monroe
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.191
- UNT Catalog No.: b2463596
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31300
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: [Education]
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi