To Determine the Varying Degrees of Growth in Worthy Civic Attitudes and in Scientific Thinking Attained by Students in the Secondary School Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title To Determine the Varying Degrees of Growth in Worthy Civic Attitudes and in Scientific Thinking Attained by Students in the Secondary School
Author: Cagle, ClaudiaCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Brenholtz, HaroldContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Haile, Virginia A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1939-08
- Physical Description: v, 51 leaves.
- Content Description: This thesis determines the growth of scientific thinking and civic attitudes attained by students in the Grandfalls Royalty High School in West Texas.
- Keyword: attitudes
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: schools
- Keyword: scores
- Keyword: tests
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: High school students -- Texas -- Grandfalls.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Civics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Science -- Methodology.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Thought and thinking.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Ward County - Grandfalls
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Cagle, Claudia
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.189
- UNT Catalog No.: b2463595
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31299
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Discipline: [Education]
- Degree Level: Master's
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Publication Type: thesi