The Relationship of the Turnover of Teachers and College Training Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Relationship of the Turnover of Teachers and College Training
Author: Boren, ClydeCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Odam, George AContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Larimer, W. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1939-08
- Physical Description: v, 43 leaves.
- Content Description: A study to determine whether there is any relationship between teacher training and college training, between turnover of teachers and departmental training, and between grade point average, honor society students, and turnover of teachers.
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: turnover
- Keyword: training
- Keyword: grades
- Keyword: colleges
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Teacher turnover -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Teachers -- Training of -- Texas.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Boren, Clyde
- Rights License: copyright
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.188
- UNT Catalog No.: b2463590
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31298
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: [Education]
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi