Ms 327 folio 226v, Demarcation of Land Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ms 327 folio 226v, Demarcation of Land
- Series Title Traite d'Arpentage
Artist: Boysset, Bertrand, ca. 1345-1415Creator Type: Personal
Author: Villeneuve, Arnaud deCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1240-1315
Owner: Bibliothèque InguimbertineContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Carpentras, France
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Physical Description: 1 illuminated manuscript folio : colors on vellum ;
- Content Description: Two men are depicted marking off a piece of land.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): illuminated manuscripts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Gothic (Medieval)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): vellum (parchment)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2009, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: 9798/xir205403
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31286