First Loom for Weaving Stockings Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title First Loom for Weaving Stockings
Owner: Musée de la BonneterieContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Troyes, France
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1750
- No Language
- Content Description: Main view of the first loom used for weaving stockings.
- Physical Description: 1 loom : wood and metal
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): looms (textile tools)
- Coverage Date: 1750
- Place Name: France
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2009, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: xbt221473
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31280