Woman's Two-piece Dress: Jacket and Skirt Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Woman's Two-piece Dress: Jacket and Skirt
Designer: Pingat, EmileCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: active ca. 1860-1896; French
Owner: Philadelphia Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1874~
- No Language
- Content Description: Side view of nineteenth-century dress made of blue bengaline, tan taffeta and dark blue satin stripes.
- Physical Description: 1 dress : bengaline, taffeta, and satin
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): dresses (garments)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): taffeta
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): satin
- Keyword: bengaline
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Coverage Date: 1874~
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2009, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: dva8717
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31221