Petroglyphs, Kane Creek Road, near Moab, Utah Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Petroglyphs, Kane Creek Road, near Moab, Utah
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: [0100..1300]
- No Language
- Content Description: This living rock has large outlined petroglyphs.
- Physical Description: 1 petroglyph group : living rock with petroglyphs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): petroglyphs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): living rock
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ancestral Puebloan
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anasazi Historical Site (Utah)
- Place Name: United States - Utah
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2009, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: cal05488
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31190