Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management
- Serial Title Federal Register
- Added Title Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 17
- Added Title Executive Order 13423
- Series Title Executive Order
Author: United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)Creator Type: Personal
Name: U.S. National Archives and Records AdministrationPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2007-01-26
- Content Description: This executive order establishes guidelines for how federal agencies consume natural resources.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Keyword: environmental laws
- Keyword: environmental policy
- Keyword: government
- Keyword: sustainability
- Place Name: United States
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2007/pdf/07-374.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31128
- Display Note: [Downloaded: 2010-10-05]