Considering Cumulative Effects Under the National Environmental Policy Act Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Considering Cumulative Effects Under the National Environmental Policy Act
Author: Council on Environmental Quality (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Executive Office of the PresidentPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1997-01
- Content Description: This document is intended to assist Federal agencies with analyzing cumulative effects during the NEPA process. It outlines general principles, common cumulative effects assessment methodologies, and resources for additional information and background data.
- Physical Description: [ix], 64, 48, 6 p. : ill., maps
- Keyword: environmental policies
- Keyword: environmental laws
- Keyword: environmental assessment
- Keyword: ecosystems
- Place Name: United States
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://ceq.hss.doe.gov/publications/cumulative_effects.html
- OCLC: 36616736
- Government Documents No.: PREX 1.19:EN 9/EF 3
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31126
- Display Note: [Downloaded: 2010-10-05]