Aligning National Environmental Policy Act processes with environmental management systems: A Guide for NEPA and EMS Practitioners Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aligning National Environmental Policy Act processes with environmental management systems: A Guide for NEPA and EMS Practitioners
Author: Council on Environmental Quality (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Executive Office of the President.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2007-04
- Content Description: This guidebook for National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and Environmental Management System (EMS) practitioners identifies elements of an EMS that can improve NEPA implementation in order to promote conditions under which humans and nature exist in productive harmony.
- Physical Description: 18 p.
- Keyword: environmental policy
- Keyword: sustainability
- Keyword: decision support
- Keyword: decision making
- Place Name: United States
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://ceq.hss.doe.gov/nepa/NEPA_EMS_Guide_final_Apr2007.pdf
- OCLC: 180923586
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31115
- Display Note: [Downloaded: 2010-10-05]