Agreement with Canada on Pacific hake/whiting : message from the President of the United States transmitting agreement between the government of the United States of America and the government of Canada on Pacific hake/whiting (the "agreement"), done at Seattle, November 21, 2003 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Agreement with Canada on Pacific hake/whiting : message from the President of the United States transmitting agreement between the government of the United States of America and the government of Canada on Pacific hake/whiting (the "agreement"), done at Seattle, November 21, 2003
- Series Title Treaty doc.
- Added Title Treaty Doc. 108-24
- Uniform Title Treaties, etc. United States, 2003 Nov. 21
Author: United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Powell, Colin L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: U.S. Secretary of State 2001 - 2005
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Content Description: This treaty establishes agreed percentage shares of the trans-boundary stock of Pacific hake, also known as Pacific whiting. It also creates a process through which U.S. and Canadian scientists and fisheries managers will recommend the total catch of Pacific hake each year.
- Physical Description: vi, 10 p.
- Keyword: fisheries
- Keyword: oceans
- Keyword: conservation
- Keyword: environmental management
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Canada
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108_cong_documents&docid=f:td024.108.pdf
- Government Documents No.: Y 1.1/4:108-24
- OCLC: 55959367
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31106
- Display Note: [Downloaded: 2010-10-01]