Congressional Record: Proceedings and Debates of the 106th Congress, Second Session, Volume 146, Part 11 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Congressional Record: Proceedings and Debates of the 106th Congress, Second Session, Volume 146, Part 11
- Serial Title Congressional Record
- Serial Title 106th Congress
- Sort Title Congress 106, Session 2, Part 11
Author: United States. Congress.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000
- Content Description: The Congressional Record contains the records for sessions of the U.S. Congress including summaries of proceedings, letters, and speeches for the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: United States Congress
- Keyword: Congressional documents
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: records
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 2000-07-18
- End Date: 2000-07-26
Name: Congressional RecordCode: CONGR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 5058415
- ISSN: 0883-1947
- Library of Congress Control Number: 12-36438
- UNT Catalog No.: b1596202
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31029
- Display Note: Pages numbered consecutively through each volume.