Index to the Congressional Globe for the Second Session Forty-Second Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Index to the Congressional Globe for the Second Session Forty-Second Congress
- Serial Title Congressional Globe
- Series Title 42nd Congress
- Sort Title Congressional Globe, Congress 42, Session 2, Part 7
Author: United States. Congress.Creator Type: Organization
Name: John C. RivesPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: 1795-1864
Name: George A. BaileyPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1872
- Content Description: The Congressional Globe contains the records for sessions of the U.S. Congress including summaries of proceedings, letters, speeches, and some legislation for the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Physical Description: cccx p. ; 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: United States Congress
- Keyword: Congressional documents
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: records
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1871-12-04
- End Date: 1872-06-10
Name: Congressional GlobeCode: CGLOB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1716190
- UNT Catalog No.: b2454563
- Government Documents No.: X 72 - X 180
- Library of Congress Control Number: 12-36437
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 85-18374
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30901