The Congressional Globe, Volume 26: Thirty-Second Congress, Second Session Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Added Title The Congressional Globe: Containing the Debates and Proceedings of the Second Session of the Thirty-Second Congress. Volume 26
- Main Title The Congressional Globe, Volume 26: Thirty-Second Congress, Second Session
- Serial Title Congressional Globe
- Series Title 32nd Congress
- Sort Title Congressional Globe, Congress 32, Session 2, Volume 26
Author: United States. Congress.Creator Type: Organization
Name: John C. RivesPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: 1795-1864
- Creation: 1853
- Content Description: The Congressional Globe contains the records for sessions of the U.S. Congress including summaries of proceedings, letters, speeches, and some legislation for the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Physical Description: xxxix, 1168 p. ; 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: United States Congress
- Keyword: Congressional documents
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: records
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1852-12-06
- End Date: 1853-03-03
Name: Congressional GlobeCode: CGLOB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1716190
- UNT Catalog No.: b2454563
- Government Documents No.: X 72 - X 180
- Library of Congress Control Number: 12-36437
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 85-18374
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30783