Mannequin (4) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mannequin (4)
Photographer: Williams, Byrd M. (Byrd Moore), IIICreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a mannequin of an adolescent girl wearing a blouse, skirt, and hat, holding a silky scarf or handkerchief. Shoe displays are visible on the wall behind her.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 12 x 10 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art and photography.
- Keyword: mannequins
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Byrd Williams Family Photography CollectionCode: BYRDW
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0769-031-005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc307456