[Students against wall] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Students against wall]
- Series Title 3411: Dave Tracey with Visual Communication Class, 2013
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2013-12-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of students in an Introduction to Visual Communication class, taught by David Tracey.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Mayborn School of Journalism
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.213187; east=-97.148104;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3411-0016
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc307382