[Aerial View of Cleared RoadsThrough Forest] and [Aerial View of Intersecting Roads Through Forest] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title Venezuela Photographs
- Main Title [Aerial View of Cleared RoadsThrough Forest] and [Aerial View of Intersecting Roads Through Forest]
- Creation: 1948~
- No Language
- Content Description: Two photographs taken during the time that the Princeton Film Center crew was in Venezuela to film the series, Venezuela on the March.
- Physical Description: 2 photographs : b&w ; 10 x 13 cm. on sheet 28 x 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Motion picture authorship.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Venezuela
- Start Date: 1947
- End Date: 1949
Name: Gordon Knox Film CollectionCode: GKFC
Name: UNT Media LibraryCode: UNTLML
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: The Estates of Gordon and Nancy C. Knox
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30725