Gold, Silver, and Copper Nanoparticles Stabilized in Biocompatible Aqueous Media Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Gold, Silver, and Copper Nanoparticles Stabilized in Biocompatible Aqueous Media, patent, July 8, 2010; [Washington, D.C.]. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc307093/: accessed September 25, 2022), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Arts and Sciences.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this patent.
This patent has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT College of Arts and Sciences in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- As an item in the public domain, you are free to use this patent without restriction or permissions.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this patent.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.