Global Studies Faculty Seminar: February 2014 Meeting, Part 2 [audio] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Global Studies Faculty Seminar: February 2014 Meeting, Part 2 [audio]
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Office of the Provost.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2014-02
- Content Description: This audio recording is part two of the University of North Texas Global Studies Faculty Seminar February 2014 meeting.
- Physical Description: 1 audio recording (48 min. 30 sec.)
- Keyword: global studies
- Keyword: humanities
- Keyword: social sciences
- Meeting: Global Studies Faculty Seminar February Meeting, 2014, University of North Texas: Denton, Texas, United States
- Has Part: Global Studies Faculty Seminar: February 2014 Meeting, Part 1 [audio], ark:/67531/metadc307075
Name: UNT Global Studies Faculty SeminarCode: UNTGL
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc307070