Multifunctional Micropipette Biological Sensor Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Multifunctional Micropipette Biological Sensor
Inventor: Choi, Tae-YoulCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Assignee: University of North TexasContributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington, D.C.]
- Submission Date: 2010-05-07
- Acceptance Date: 2013-12-10
- Creation: 2013-12-10
- Content Description: Patent relating to a multifunctional micropipette biological sensor.
- Physical Description: 15 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- Keyword: micropipette
- Keyword: biological sensors
- Keyword: temperature changes
- Keyword: ion conductivity
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collin County - Frisco
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EngineeringCode: UNTCOE
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Patent Number: 8602644
- Government Documents No.: 12/776079
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc306867
- Academic Department: Mechanical and Energy Engineering
- Display Note: Abstract: The fabrication and use of a multifunctional micropipette biological sensor for in-situ detection of temperature changes, ion conductivity, and light is described herein.
- Display Note: Prior Publication Data: US 2010/0285210 A1, November 11, 2010.
- Display Note: Related U.S. Application Data: Provisional application number 61/176711, filed on May 8, 2009.