FCC Reports, Second Series, Volume 15, November 15, 1968 to January 31, 1969 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title FCC Reports, Second Series, Volume 15, November 15, 1968 to January 31, 1969
- Alternate Title Federal Communications Commission Reports, Second Series, Volume 15, November 15, 1968 to January 31, 1969
- Added Title Federal Communications Commission Reports: Decisions and Reports of the Federal Communications Commission of the United States
- Serial Title FCC Reports
- Uniform Title Federal Communications Commission reports (1935)
- Sort Title FCC Report, S2, V15
Author: United States. Federal Communications Commission.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1969-01~
- Content Description: Biweekly, comprehensive compilation of decisions, reports, public notices, and other documents of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- Physical Description: xxvii, 1098 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Law and legislation -- Cases -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Federal Communications Commission -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: regulations
- Keyword: transcripts
- Keyword: communications
- Keyword: oversight
- Keyword: agency reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1968-11-15
- End Date: 1969-01-31
Name: Federal Communications ReportsCode: FDCR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1768392
- SuDoc Number: CC 1.12/2:15
- Library of Congress Control Number: 36-26605
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-23534
- Library of Congress Control Number: 75-642466
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc306638
- Display Note: "Reported by the Commission."
- Display Note: (Digests have been added for convenience, but are not part of the documents.)