Small Business Management and Technical Assistance Training Programs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Small Business Management and Technical Assistance Training Programs
Author: Dilger, Robert JayCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Senior Specialist in American National Government
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-03-24
- Content Description: This report examines small business startups' experiences with the Small Business Administration's (SBA's) management and technical assistance training programs -- focusing on Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs), Women Business Centers (WBCs), and SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) -- the 7(a), 504/CDC, and Microloan lending programs; and the Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) venture capital program.
- Physical Description: 39 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Business
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Small business
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government and business
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41352
- Accession or Local Control No: R41352_2014Mar24
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc306530