Treatment of Noncitizens Under the Affordable Care Act Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Treatment of Noncitizens Under the Affordable Care Act
Author: Siskin, AlisonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Immigration Policy
Author: Lunder, Erika K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Creation: 2014-05-21
- Content Description: This report provides information regarding the treatment of noncitizens under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) including definitions of "lawfully present," the health insurance mandate, exchanges, and ACA changes to Medicaid. It also discusses the verification of alien status under the ACA and related legislation in the 113th Congress.
- Physical Description: 24 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Illegal aliens
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43561
- Accession or Local Control No: R43561_2014May21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc306485