[Couples Dancing and Two Men With Camera] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title Venezuela Photographs
- Main Title [Couples Dancing and Two Men With Camera]
- Creation: 1948~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken at the time that the film series, Venezuela on the March, was filmed in Venezuela by crew of the Princeton Film Center.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Motion picture authorship.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Venezuela
- Start Date: 1947
- End Date: 1949
Name: Gordon Knox Film CollectionCode: GKFC
Name: UNT Media LibraryCode: UNTLML
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: The Estates of Gordon and Nancy C. Knox
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30646