Method and Apparatus for Hydrogen Production from Greenhouse Gas Saturated Carbon Nanotubes and Synthesis of Carbon Nanostructures Therefrom Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Method and Apparatus for Hydrogen Production from Greenhouse Gas Saturated Carbon Nanotubes and Synthesis of Carbon Nanostructures Therefrom
Inventor: Henley, Donald E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Inventor: Imholt, TimothyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Assignee: University of North TexasContributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington, D.C.]
- Submission Date: 2005-07-26
- Acceptance Date: 2008-12-23
- Creation: 2008-12-23
- Content Description: Patent relating a method and apparatus for hydrogen production from greenhouse gas saturated carbon nanotubes and synthesis of carbon nanostructures therefrom.
- Physical Description: 14 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- Keyword: greenhouse gases
- Keyword: carbon nanotubes
- Keyword: nano-technology
- Keyword: hydrogen
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Carrollton
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Patent Number: 7468097
- Government Documents No.: 11/189908
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc305434
- Academic Department: Physics
- Display Note: Abstract: A method and apparatus for the production of hydrogen from carbon nanotubes saturated with hydrocarbon gas or greenhouse gas is described. The hydrogen that is produced is substantially free from carbon dioxide. Additionally, the method described is useful for converting the carbon elements of the hydrocarbon gas or greenhouse gas into a de novo synthesis of carbon nanotubes.
- Display Note: Prior Publication Data: US 2006/0021510 A1, February 2, 2006.
- Display Note: Related U.S. Applicaiton Data: Provisional application number 60/591,481, filed on July 27, 2004.