Calotte Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Calotte Hat
Manufacturer: ChapeauxCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Zech, Mrs. Robert (Betty Ruth)Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1955~
- No Language
- Content Description: Calotte style hat of light brown satin. Brim is trimmed in brown and yellow velvet strawberry clusters with green and brown velvet leaves. Lined in rose colored brocade of floral design. Inner headband of pink grosgrain ribbon trimmed with cinnamon colored lace embellished with pink embroidered flower with rhinestone center at front. Maker's label on inside headband: "Paris / Chapeaux / Chicago"
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): hats
- Keyword: headgear
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1950/1959
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1981.011.009
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc305428