A Systematic Radioactivity Reconnaissance of Part of the North Gilpin County Mining District, Colorado Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Systematic Radioactivity Reconnaissance of Part of the North Gilpin County Mining District, Colorado
- Added Title Trace Elements Memorandum Report 512
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Added Title United States Geological Survey Report 512
Author: Campbell, Russell H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Schafer, MaxCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Division of Raw Materials.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey
- Creation: 1953-09
- Content Description: From introduction: The purpose of the investigation was to attempt to correlate anomalous radioactivity and mineral distribution in a metal-mining district that shows a distinct areal pattern of distribution of vein types,
- Physical Description: 27 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radioactive prospecting -- Colorado -- Gilpin County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radioactive tracers in geophysics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Gilpin County.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Colorado - Gilpin County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 909397333
- Report No.: TEM-512
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc304729