Mineral Resources of the Buffalo Hump and Sand Dunes Addition Wilderness Study Areas, Sweetwater County, Wyoming Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mineral Resources of the Buffalo Hump and Sand Dunes Addition Wilderness Study Areas, Sweetwater County, Wyoming
- Added Title Mineral Resources of Wilderness Study Areas--Southern Wyoming: Chapter G
- Series Title Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--southern Wyoming
- Series Title Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas
- Series Title U.S. Geological Survey bulletin
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Added Title United States Geological Survey Bulletin 1757-G
Author: Gibbons, Anthony B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Barton, Harlan N.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Kulik, Dolores M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: McDonnell, John R., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1990
- Content Description: From abstract: This report is on an investigation of the Buffalo Hump and Sand Dunes Addition Wilderness Study Areas for the purpose determining the resource extraction potential.
- Physical Description: vi, 17 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Wyoming -- Buffalo Hump Wilderness.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Wyoming -- Sand Dunes Addition Wilderness.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Wyoming - Sweetwater County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 889600401
- SuDoc Number: I 19.3:1757-G
- Report No.: USGS Bulletin 1757-G
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc304441