Mineral Resources of the Paria-Hackberry Wilderness Study Area, Kane County, Utah Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mineral Resources of the Paria-Hackberry Wilderness Study Area, Kane County, Utah
- Series Title Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--the Cockscomb region, Utah
- Added Title Mineral Resources of Wilderness Study Areas--The Cockscomb Region, Utah: Chapter B
- Series Title Studies related to wilderness
- Series Title U.S. Geological Survey bulletin
- Added Title United States Geological Survey Bulletin 1748-B
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
Author: Bell, Henry, IIICreator Type: Personal
Author: Bush, Alfred LernerCreator Type: Personal
Author: Turner, Robert L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C
- Creation: 1991
- Content Description: From abstract: The Paria-Hackberry Wilderness Study Area, in central Kane County, southern Utah, is a region of generally flat-lying, gently folded sedimentary rocks, bounded on the east by the east-dipping limb of the East Kaibab monocline and cut by sheer-walled, narrow canyons. The area selected for study by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management totaled 94,642 acres (148 square miles); because of uncertainty as to final boundaries, the U.S. Geological Survey studied an additional contiguous 41,180 acres (64 square miles).
- Physical Description:  p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Utah -- Paria-Hackberry Wilderness.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Utah - Kane County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 889601070
- SuDoc Number: I 19.3:1748-B
- Report No.: USGS Bulletin 1748-B
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc304356
- Display Note: "An assessment of the likelihood of occurrence of metallic, nonmetallic, and oil and gas concentrations."