Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Dallas Area Rapid Transit Light Rail System Buildout and System Operations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Dallas Area Rapid Transit Light Rail System Buildout and System Operations
Author: Clower, Terry L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Weinstein, Bernard L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2009-06
- Content Description: This report, by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research, updates their previous analyses of the economic and fiscal impacts associated with the buildout of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Light Rail System. This analysis also includes an assessment of the impact of the transit agency's operations spending for specified fiscal years.
- Physical Description: 11 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation
- Keyword: light rail systems
- Keyword: community development
- Keyword: DART
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center for Economic Development and ResearchCode: UNTCEDR
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30421