Prestressed Concrete Reactor Vessel Model 1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Prestressed Concrete Reactor Vessel Model 1
- Series Title GA (Series) (San Diego, Calif.)
- Added Title General Atomic Division Report 7097
- Added Title GA (Series); 7097
- Series Title General Dynamics Corporation Reports
- Added Title General Dynamics Corporation Report GA-7097
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Originator: General Dynamics Corporation. General Atomic Division.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: General Dynamics Corporation. General Atomic Division.Place of Publication: San Diego, California
- Creation: 1966-10-25
- Content Description: From introduction: The goal of engineers associated with nuclear power plants is the achievement of safe plants with low generating costs.One possible means of lowering costs is to increase the power generating capability for a single generating unit. To accomplish this, the sizes of nuclear reactors have been increased.
- Physical Description: ix, 381 p. : ill. (some folded) ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gas cooled reactors.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Prestressed concrete.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear pressure vessels.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear reactors -- Containment.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear power plants.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 892637526
- Report No.: GA-7097
- Grant Number: AT(04-3)-167
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc304068