Integral Neutron Thermalization, Annual Summary Report: October 1962-September 1963 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Integral Neutron Thermalization, Annual Summary Report: October 1962-September 1963
- Added Title Integral Neutron Thermalization, Annual Summary Report, October 1, 1962 through September 30, 1963
- Serial Title Integral Neutron Thermalization Annual Summary Report
- Uniform Title Integral Neutron Thermalization, Annual Summary Report, October 1 ... - September 30
- Series Title GA (Series) (San Diego, Calif.)
- Series Title General Dynamics Corporation Reports
- Added Title General Dynamics Corporation Report GA-4659
Author: Beyster, J. R.Creator Type: Personal
Researcher: Honeck, H. C.Contributor Type: Personal
Originator: General Dynamics Corporation. General Atomic Division.Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: General Dynamics Corporation. General Atomic Division.Place of Publication: San Diego, California
- Creation: 1964-01-24
- Content Description: Introduction: This report describes the Integral Neutron Thermalization activities at General Atomic from October 1, 1962, through September 30, 1963.
- Physical Description: iv, 194 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Thermal neutrons -- Research.
- Keyword: physics
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1962-10-01
- End Date: 1963-09-30
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 892632769
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/GA-4659
- Report No.: GA-4659
- Grant Number: AT(04-3)-167
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc304063