Maritime Gas-Cooled Reactor Program: MGCR Prototype Preliminary Design, Volume 1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Maritime Gas-Cooled Reactor Program: MGCR Prototype Preliminary Design, Volume 1
- Series Title GA (Series) (San Diego, Calif.)
- Added Title General Atomic Division Report 1612
- Added Title GA (Series); 1612
- Series Title General Dynamics Corporation Reports
- Added Title General Dynamics Corporation Report GA-1612
Author: General Dynamics CorporationCreator Type: Organization
Originator: General Dynamics Corporation. General Atomic Division.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: General Dynamics Corporation. Electric Boat Division.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Originator: United States. Maritime Administration.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: General Dynamics CorporationPlace of Publication: [San Diego, California?]Additional Info: General Dynamics, General Atomic and Electric Boat Divisions
- Creation: 1960-12-09
- Content Description: From preface: This report presents the status of design of the MGCR prototype plant as of July 1, 1960.
- Physical Description: viii, 188 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gas cooled reactors -- Research -- United States.
- Keyword: marine nuclear power
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 892630780
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/GA-1612
- Report No.: GA-1612
- Grant Number: AT(04-3)-187
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc304058
- Display Note: "Volume I