The Economic Impacts and Fiscal Costs and Benefits of the Proposed McKinney Soccer Stadium Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Economic Impacts and Fiscal Costs and Benefits of the Proposed McKinney Soccer Stadium
Author: Clower, Terry L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Weinstein, Bernard L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2002-01
- Content Description: This report discusses the economic and fiscal impacts of building a soccer stadium in McKinney, Texas. The City of McKinney began negotiations with Major League Soccer (MLS) to build a 20,000-seat stadium to host the Dallas Burn Soccer Club. The following analysis, by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research, examines the economic and fiscal impacts of building and operating such a stadium on the City of McKinney and assesses the fiscal costs and benefits if the City chooses to participate financially in the stadium's construction.
- Physical Description: 31 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Soccer
- Keyword: Dallas Burn Soccer Club
- Keyword: stadiums
- Keyword: road infrastructures
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center for Economic Development and ResearchCode: UNTCEDR
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30387