The Cost of Homelessness in Dallas: An Economic and Fiscal Perspective Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Cost of Homelessness in Dallas: An Economic and Fiscal Perspective
Author: Weinstein, Bernard L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Clower, Terry L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2000-12
- Content Description: This report, by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research, briefly describes the system of service delivery to homeless persons in Dallas and examines how other cities deal with their homeless populations, particularly those that have centralized service delivery. This report also documents the growing disparities in property values between the northern and southern sectors of the DCBD and calculates the potential tax revenues, jobs and income that could be generated by a revitalized southern sector.
- Physical Description: 17 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: populations
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center for Economic Development and ResearchCode: UNTCEDR
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30379