The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States, Seventeenth Congress, Second Session Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States, Seventeenth Congress, Second Session
- Serial Title The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States
- Added Title The Debates and Proceedings of in the Congress of the United States; with an Appendix, containing Important State Papers and Public Documents, and all the Laws of a Public Nature; with a copious index.
- Series Title 17th Congress
- Added Title Annals of Congress
- Sort Title Annals of Congress, Congress 17, Session 2
Compiler: Gales and SeatonCreator Type: Organization
Name: Gales and SeatonPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1855
- Content Description: The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States contains the records for sessions of the U.S. Congress including summaries of proceedings, letters, and speeches for the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Content Description: , [xlvii] p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States Congress.
- Keyword: Congressional documents
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: records
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1822-12-02
- End Date: 1823-03-03
Name: Annals of CongressCode: ANNALS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1716942
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30367