Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dress
Designer: de la Renta, OscarCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Bass, Mercedes T.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2000?
- No Language
- Content Description: Tunic-style evening dress of royal blue hammered silk. Full-length, narrowing to hem and with a slit up the side. Dress has a round neckline with hook-and-eye closure at back and has wide, straight, bracelet-length sleeves. Hand-written notation on the designer label: "8634 #2"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2000
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2009.001.059
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30337