Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pantsuit
Designer: de la Renta, OscarCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Bass, Mercedes T.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2000?
- No Language
- Content Description: Evening pantsuit of ivory, blue, and black striped silk consisting of three pieces: a) Mid-length jacket of vertically striped silk with very wide, straight sleeves. Center front opening with no closure. Attached shoulder pads. (b) Pants of matching silk. Full-length, with center back snaps and hook-and-eye closure. Designed to fit loosely, with drawstring waist. (c) Short sleeved tank-style top of matching silk. Sleeveless, with round neckline. The hem, armholes, and neckline are trimmed in black. Each piece has designer's label "Oscar de la Renta".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: Loungewear
- Keyword: Ensemble
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pantsuits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2000
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2009.001.058
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30336