Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dress
Designer: Rossi, PilarCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Bass, Mercedes T.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980?
- No Language
- Content Description: Full-length evening dress of copper and olive polyester. Bodice has two sections of material which form a v-neckline in front and which are joined in back of neck by 3 cloth covered buttons, separating and falling almost all of the way down the back of the dress. Empire waistband,3 ½” wide, is gathered and pleated and wraps around to the back. Full-length wrap-style skirt. Center back zipper closure. The bodice is lined in orange polyester.
- Physical Description: Size 8.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1980
- Place Name: Brazil
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2009.001.057
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30335