Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dress
Designer: de la Renta, OscarCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Bass, Mercedes T.Contributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Evening dress of bright green hammered silk. The tunic-style dress is full-length, tapering to lower hem in a V-line and with a slit up the side. Rounded collar/neckline and long, bat-wing style sleeves. Inner attached shoulder pads. Hand-written note on the designer label: "8624 #2"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2000
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2009.001.056
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30334