Belt And Buckle Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Belt And Buckle
- Added Title Beltbuckle
- Added Title Peace Buckle And Belt
Donor: Barentine, J.P., IIIContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965/1975
- No Language
- Content Description: Belt of finished black leather having a large openwork chrome buckle designed as letters spelling out "PEACE", within a rectangular frame.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Belts (Costume Accessories)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Buckles.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1965
- End Date: 1975
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2006.007.249
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30326