Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shirt
Donor: Barentine, J. P., IIIContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1962/1968
- No Language
- Content Description: Homemade, long-sleeved shirt of gold brocade, with straight button front, in the popular Elvis Presley or Renaissance style of the late 1960's. Multiple ballooned areas on the sleeves.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shirts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1962
- End Date: 1968
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2006.007.068
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30324