T-Shirt - Che Guevara Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title T-Shirt - Che Guevara
Donor: Barentine, J. P., IIIContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1970
- No Language
- Content Description: T-shirt of white cotton, having short sleeves and a rounded neckline, which is printed with an artistic rendering of a portrait of Che Guevara, arranged as large main central portrait in black, surrounded by four smaller renditions in pale gray. Acquired by the donor in Mexico City in 1971 from a vendor in the Mexico City Metro. Ernesto "Che" Guevara (b. June 14, 1928 in Rosario, Argentina - d. La Higuera, Bolivia, October 9, 1967) commonly known as El Che or simply Che, was an Argentine Marxist revolutionary, physician, author, intellectual, guerrilla leader, diplomat, military theorist, and major figure of the Cuban Revolution.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): T-Shirts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shirts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Named Person: Guevara, Ernesto "Che", 1928-1967
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1970
- Place Name: Mexico - Distrito Federal - Mexico City
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2006.007.021
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30323