Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dress
Designer: Halley, GeorgeCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Watson, LoisContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1970/1975
- No Language
- Content Description: Dress of navy blue silk chiffon. The full-length dress is sleeveless, with narrow straps extending across shoulders and meeting at center of the 2 1/2" wide A-line band at neckline. The straps and neckline band are covered with faux jewels. From the band drops the long A-line skirt of finely-pleated silk chiffon, which conceals a narrow sheath dress underneath. This dress is similar in style to one produced for Halley's 1967 collection.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1970
- End Date: 1975
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2004.006.031
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30317