Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Skirt
- Added Title Ribbon Skirt
Designer: Oldham, ToddCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Also donor.
- Creation: 1996
- No Language
- Content Description: Skirt of open weave silk ribbons. The floor-length skirt is created of loosely woven silk ribbons of yellow, red, blue, green, pink, orange, brown, white, and black, forming a lattice or trellis. It gathers into the orange waistband, which has a single hook-and-eye closure, and is unlined. No labels in garment. Designed Fall 1996. Gift of the Todd Oldham Archives. Bodice in image is a modern wrap placed on form for display purposes.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Skirts (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1996
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1999.003.018
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30295