Depot Maintenance: Sustainment Strategy for Harrier Aircraft Could Be Enhanced with Additional Metrics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Depot Maintenance: Sustainment Strategy for Harrier Aircraft Could Be Enhanced with Additional Metrics
Author: United States. Government Accountability Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Accountability Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-04-26
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the Government Accountability Office with an abstract that begins "This report formally transmits the attached briefing in response to section 343(a) of The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 (Pub. L. No. 111-84). The Act requires the Comptroller General to provide a report on the sustainment strategy for the AV-8B Harrier aircraft and provide the results to the congressional defense committees no later than 180 days after the enactment of the Act. On April 26, 2010, we provided the briefing to your offices to satisfy the mandate."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: national defense
- Keyword: depot maintenance
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-10-618R
- Accession or Local Control No: 96685
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-10-618R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc302937