Wedding Dress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wedding Dress
Designer: Costa, VictorCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Costa, Victor (b. Houston, Texas, USA, 1935 - )
Donor: Patterson, PatriciaContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1994
- No Language
- Content Description: Wedding ensemble. The dress is of creme satin styled as a sleeveless A-line dress, with wide shoulder straps. The neckline of the bodice is embellished with rows of satin cording forming a cross-over design. The skirt has a high waistline, and is formed of a lattice of groups of four vertical and four horizontal rows of satin cording, with a backing of creme gauze. Label sewn into inside back of dress: "Victor Costa / Bridal" With veil of silk tulle with satin binding, not shown in photograph.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Weddings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Wedding Dresses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1994
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1997.006.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30279