Medicaid: States' Payments for Outpatient Prescription Drugs Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Medicaid: States' Payments for Outpatient Prescription Drugs, text, October 31, 2005; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc302656/: accessed March 23, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this text.
This text has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries Government Documents Department in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- As an item in the public domain, you are free to use this text without restriction or permissions.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this text.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.